Wednesday 11 January 2012

A small obsession confession.

Rosewater sprinkler, Iran 18th-19th Century.

I have a rosewater addiction.

I use it on my face as a cleanser/toner, to perfume fabrics and occasionally rinse my hair with it.
I use it in sweets and biscuits, drink it in cool water.
On hot days I use it to cool my skin.
And I have always loved the old middle eastern tradition of sprinkling your hands and the hands of guests after a meal with it.

 So as an addict this limited edition rosewater collection went straight onto my wishlist when I discovered it.
I love the idea of trying waters from the roses of different countries and discovering  how their scents can vary.
Moroccan rose, Turkish rose and Omani rose.


1 comment:

  1. Love the packaging on the last picture.

    Do you wanna follow each other? Follow me and I'll follow you back:)

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete